- Water resistant - permits showering
- Elastic - allows normal daily activities
- Transparent - facilitates reading of the tests
Each chamber is made of additive-free polyethylene plastic foam with a filter paper incorporated.
The rim of each chamber has an adhesive layer to optimize adhesion to the skin and to eliminate leakage. This makes IQ Ultimate™ a closed-cell system enhancing occlusion and confining the test reaction within the chamber parameter. This feature is crucial in standardized patch testing which is based on the concept dose/area and the area has to be exactly defined.
The chambers are made of thin and soft polyethylene foam material to maximize patient comfort.
A hypoallergenic transparent carrier film is used for the IQ Ultimate™.
- Each strip of 10 chambers of IQ Ultimate™ is attached to a protective plastic cover with corresponding compartments which makes it possible to re-attach the tape after advance filling of the chambers with the haptens.
- The volume of the chamber is 32 µl and the inside area of the chamber is 64 mm2.
- The width of the tape is 52 mm and the length is 118 mm.
- Packaging & Service
- The IQ Ultimate™ is supplied in cardboard boxes containing 100 units per box (100x10 chambers). A Reading Plate for IQ Ultra™ / IQ Ultimate™ is supplied in each box.
- The IQ Ultimate™ is available worldwide through the extensive network of Chemotechnique Diagnostics distributors.
- Boite de 100 plaques de 10 chambres
- Une réglette de lecture est fournie dans chaque boite.